1. It does not work and the screen does not light up:
1. The power supply is not powered on: the machine will not work when there is no power supply. This phenomenon can be seen from the power indicator (green light is normal work, red light is off state), check all the lines, and make sure the wiring is correct and the contact is good. Turn on the power and see if the indicator light is on.
2. The high-voltage line is not connected well: at this time, the power indicator is on, the fan is running, but the backlight of the screen is not bright and a black screen is displayed. In this case, it is necessary to check from the power supply of the splicing box to the screen to ensure that each line of the high-voltage line is in the correct sequence, the two ends are not inserted backwards, there is no dislocation, and the connection between the two ends is free of bent needles, lack of needles and good contact.
3. The screen cable is not connected properly: at this time, a white screen is displayed after the power is turned on. This phenomenon is often caused by the screen cable missing, reversed, misplaced, bent needles, less needles, or the logic board of the screen is defective, so before installation and debugging, make sure that the model and specifications of the screen cable are installed correctly to avoid burning the LCD screen.
4. Insufficient voltage: The voltage of the power supply part of pins 1-4 of the conventional processor plug-in line is not 12V, and the voltage of the high-voltage line is less than 24V, and the screen will not light up. If the voltage of the power supply terminal of the screen cable is less than 12V (assuming it is 3.3V or 5V), the power supply voltage required at the screen cable can be selected according to the actual needs, and whether the wiring from the power supply to the 24V output is correct.
5. Short circuit (this phenomenon is more serious): The splicing box has been repeatedly tested from the test board to the finished product delivery. This phenomenon basically does not exist, but the short circuit of the screen itself is easy to be ignored by the user. The screen is burnt out or the splicing box is burnt out. At this time, there may be a black screen (caused by a short circuit of the high-voltage line or a burnt out splicing box) and a white screen (caused by a short circuit of the screen cable). It is recommended that users check whether there is a short circuit to the ground between the screen line and the high-voltage line voltage with a multimeter before turning on the power after the installation is completed and checked carefully, so as to avoid unnecessary trouble, economic loss and waste of personnel.
6. The screen or the splicing box itself is not good (this phenomenon is very unlikely but cannot be completely ruled out), and the bad risk caused by transportation or impact is latent
2. The serial port is not controlled (you can control whether the splicing box can be turned on and off):
1. The ID value is incorrect: at this time, it is necessary to check whether the row and column correspond, and whether the address code is beyond the control range of the control software to ensure that it is correct. The address displayed on the screen is the actual address of the processor.
2. Defective wire: You can replace a serial cable to control a good machine to confirm (at this time, the control software must correspond to the DIP address of the controlled chassis), and single item to check for bad wire or the control port selection does not correspond, or Wrong wire sequence or open circuit.
3. If the serial port loop is interrupted or the wiring is poor, one or several machines in the middle will be uncontrolled. After ensuring that the ID is set correctly, a good serial port line can be sent from the controlled good machine loop to control the uncontrolled machine boxes respectively. Thereby, it can be checked whether it is the problem of the cable or the problem of the box.
4. The control software is bad or the output port of the computer itself is bad: use a good serial port cable and a good machine ID to set the correct and uncontrolled, at this time, you can check the control software—connect—serial port setting- — Whether the use of the port is correct. Plug and unplug the serial port output connector to see if the serial port display in the computer changes (right-click My Computer – Properties – Hardware – Device Manager – Ports – Expand), the changed port should correspond to the port used by the control software, and it is determined that it is not good. Take appropriate countermeasures after the cause. The serial port of the box itself is broken, and the computer itself has strong static electricity. It is recommended to connect the power terminal to the ground wire to eliminate it, otherwise the serial port IC will be burnt out in long-term use (because all signal switching and control of the box are done through the serial port).
3. Poor color
1. The quality of the same project screen is not good enough or the products of the same batch of products from the same customer may cause slight deviations in color: at this time, the control software VG A/RGBHV/DVI can be used under the premise of the same backlight brightness—phase automatic Adjustment—automatic color adjustment (the color difference after adjustment is basically normal)—system—system saving, and then switching the signal after that is the effect when saving. If there are still some deviations after adjustment, you can select a corresponding screen for the standard through software or remote control to perform VGA/RGBHV/DVI—ADC adjustment through three primary color matching. (You can try to adjust the color automatically in the grayscale screen. The color can jump to roughly the same color after more adjustments. Small differences can be adjusted by matching the three primary colors.) You can also check and find out the bad problem by exchanging the signal line.
2. The program is wrong: there are several ribbon loops (self-check) on the screen image at this time, or black screen or ghost image, the program size of the splicing box does not match the screen you click, you can change the program or select the corresponding one. screen to use.
3. The screen cable is not plugged in properly or the contact is poor or the signal cable is incomplete: at this time, the screen will shake when the screen cable is shaken, and corresponding countermeasures will be made according to the response of the screen.
4. The screen cable does not match the screen: At this time, there may be a blurry screen or the screen cannot be turned on. Just replace the screen cable with the corresponding specification. It is recommended to further confirm the specifications of the screen used and the screen cable equipped before powering on. In order to avoid burning out the logic board of the LCD screen.
5. The screen or the case itself is defective: exchange a good screen or case of the same type to determine whether the screen or case used is good.
6. The signal line is bad, the line resistance of the signal line is large or the error is large, and the signal terminal error of the signal distributor or the matrix machine is large. Due to the I/O principle of the signal equipment, the upper and lower signal I/O port connection line errors may be It will cause the difference of brightness and darkness between the upper and lower ports of the distributor, and the difference in brightness and darkness of different LCD screens will be caused in engineering use.
Fourth, there is interference
1. There will be interference if the box or the signal output source does not have a ground wire: there is a certain electrostatic voltage between the box or the computer and the ground. Use a multimeter to measure the value of the electrostatic voltage. In this case, connect the ground wire. can be eliminated.
2. If the screen cable is not grounded, there will be interference: at this time, check the grounding end of all screen cables and fix it on the casing of the box to eliminate it.
3. If the signal contact point is not in good contact, there will be interference: if the signal access point is manually operated, the obvious jitter on the screen will disappear when you press it with your hand. At this time, the interference is caused by poor contact.
4. If the signal line is too long, there will be interference: if the signal line is too long, the signal will be attenuated. (It is recommended to use a good quality signal cable with a magnetic ring when buying a signal cable.
5. There will be interference if the splicing box or wire is not good: the interference will be eliminated after the replacement of the good box or wire. At this time, the box or wire should be replaced.
6. If the backlight brightness is not enough, there will be interference: At this time, you can reduce or eliminate the interference by increasing the backlight brightness.
five. The signal display is not full
If the entire spliced image is not displayed on the screen, it can be recalled through automatic adjustment. If you can’t adjust the full screen back, you can check:
1. Check whether the resolution of the computer output is correct. Adjust the resolution to 1024*768. 60HZ output. See if the screen is full.
2. Connect the signal line of the computer directly to the processor. If the display shows a full screen, it means that it is the result of the route that the signal line travels.
six. The screen does not connect
1. The automatic adjustment does not work, you can exchange the signal line of the distributor to see if the picture changes;
2. Change the resolution: Some LCD screens have different resolutions due to different sizes and specifications. If the screen is dislocated at a certain resolution, you can consider changing the general resolution to check the effect.