15 Common LCD Screen Problems Summarize
15 Common LCD Screen Problems Summarize:
1. The LCD screen has internal pollution: the general phenomenon is black spot, stain, fiber. Refers to the fiber in the LCD.
2. The LCD screen has internal scratching: the general phenomenon is black line, white line, PI is scratched as a line scratch.
3 liquid crystal display color uneven: the general phenomenon is inconsistent color, rainbow, that is, the COLOR of the LCD is not uniform, in the middle of the rainbow or bar rainbow and color stripe uneven, mainly from the color.
4. LCD background color is not consistent: the general phenomenon is that the overall color of LCD is very different from the overall color of some OTHER LCD. Generally not compared with the sample, I plant the current process capacity can not reach.
5. Damaged screen: the customer calls it broken lens. That is, the damaged part of LCD is incomplete, damaged corner damage and edge damage and conductive layer damage (that is, the side of the PIN is damaged, generally due to more human factors, the company and customers are likely to cause).
6. Poor glass cutting: Y axis cutting, X axis slice caused by a part of the protrusion or depression.
7. LCD screen PIN scratch: that is, LCD code screen out of the PIN side (usually referred to as conductive layer) PIN scratch, cut caused by disconnection, poor conductivity, etc., general customer repair is easy to cause.
8 LCD polarizer scratch, puncture: the general phenomenon is called mirror flower, mirror blur. That is, the polarizer is damaged or damaged by hard hands such as blades (customers will be improperly placed and used).
9. Polarizer water lines: polarizer has a streak, to see the backlight, because after the patch with alcohol or acetone wipe conductive layer dirty, alcohol or acetone infiltration, customers may also be in the PIN infiltration.
10. No protective film: that is, the protective film on the surface of the polarizing sheet is torn off. (Generally is IC bad, repair thought is LCD bad and removed).
11. Polarizer bubble: there are small bubbles on the surface of the LCD after the patch, which affect the usability of the LCD.
12 anti: customers call it wrong, refers to the polarizing piece is anti, should be posted in the next piece is posted on the piece.
13. Convex spot, fiber: dust, fiber and other pollutants fall into the LCD surface or the polarized light itself is dirty.
14 polarizer corrosion: that is, the polarizer and some liquid chemical reaction is corroded and discolored or deformed.
15. Mixing: there are different types and performance of products mixed with different types of mixing, there are LCD from foreign manufacturers, there are DIFFERENT periods of LCD mixing, with the symbol on the LCD conductive layer as the basis for judgment.